Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer Flicks: Blended

As stated on my previous post, Josh and I went to see Blended staring Adam Sandler and Drew Berrymore. 

The movie starts as a disaster, the two going on a blind date. Eventually the two come together in a hilarious, splendid (or should I say "blended") way. We laughed so much! I personally loved the appearance of Tom from 50 First Dates. The movie was totally relatable and minus a few details, was totally family friendly. 

There was one scene with a pole in it, and the boy assumed the hotel had been a firehouse previously. So even though it is pretty family friendly, unless you are ready to explain some adult things like poles and animal mating then keep the movie just for the adults. 

Overall, super cute! I will be buying this movie eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment