Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Vacation Week 4

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks! 

Little Miss and Josh went out on a daddy/daughter date on Monday. They went to the bike store and Little Miss got really excited about seeing the seats you attach to the back of your bike. As soon as daddy went to work, mommy and Little Miss went 4th of July shopping. Little Miss got a cute new outfit with one of her favorite characters! Mommy also got her a complete set of sand toys! She was excited to be outside and play with them... even if it was in the rocks!

Tuesday, this mommy rested a little in the morning. We went shopping then came home, ate lunch, and napped. By the afternoon, this mommy had the energy to clean again so away I went. I decided to actually start on our bedroom. About halfway through the evening, Little Miss had enough and wanted some play/personal time with mommy so we headed to grandma's to take a break and get some stuff done. We got home almost 2 hours later and it was right back to work. This mommy finished cleaning by sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping! No more dirty floor! I then folded some laundry, looked up some ideas for bed frames, and went to sleep. Today was partly disappointing and I almost didn't get my stuff done, but let me tell you, prayer helps! I'm so thankful for my communication with my Heavenly Father because it can call me to rest but, it can call me to get up and work and tell me when I'm beginning to overdo it. I need it because I can't seem to tell what my own  body needs anymore. Lol So I'm eternally grateful because he's protecting my Baby Girl and helping me at the same time. 

Wednesday we cleaned/organized some more until it was time to get ready for Little Miss' doctor appointment. We went and everything is spectacular! She's 30 lbs. and 3 feet tall! She is growing like a weed. She also got a shot and didn't even cry! We came home and I had to deal with insurance/billing stuff most of the afternoon. 

Thursday was a day of relaxing and hanging out with family. We went to Chuckie Cheeses. We had and awesome time! We came home and worked on more stuff. 

Friday we went to my doctor's appointment. Everything is looking and sounding good! Josh started a project, restaining all of our furniture to match. I can't wait until it is completely finished. 

Saturday, we went to The 4th of July Stake Breakfast, shopping, and swimming. We had BBQ hot dogs for lunch. Afterwards, I called my mom and found out that my grandma passed away. We then hung out at grandma's house and watched movies and baked cookies . We came home and cleaned/organized some more. 

Sunday, we went to church and then went to Grandma's again and worked on some church stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment