Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer Vacation Week 3

I finally gave up with my list and did our "days" how I felt like it. 

Monday and Tuesday were days I caught up on shows on Hulu (Castle & Grey's Anatomy). 
Wednesday we went window shopping at the Meadows Mall. Baby girl absolutely loved the mirror in the play area! Thursday, despite the wind, we went window shopping at Town Square... I ended up buying 2 outfits for baby girl at Old Navy. I can't wait to show pictures! Friday was laundry day, then we drove up to Mesquite to see Grandma & Grandpa. Josh & I got to do "date night" on Saturday. We went bowling and shopping for baby things like diapers and food. We also went swimming and Josh even joined us! We left Sunday and celebrated Baby A's 2nd birthday at family dinner. 

Updates on Baby Girl:
Her first tooth finally broke through last Sunday. We can clearly feel it, but it's still difficult to see. 

She can pull herself up without guidance... Though sometimes she still needs it. 

With assistance from mommy, daddy, or someone else, she can walk wherever she pleases.

She is growing up way too fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment