Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day--2014

I want to say happy Father's Day to all the men in my life. 

Happy Father's Day to my own father, who taught me about hard work, loving unconditionally, and so many life lessons I could continue on forever. 

Next on to a man I also call dad. He came into my life just before my own dad passed away. He became somewhat a protector in my life, watching out and being there if I needed him. I am so blessed that I have become a member of the family.
 
Next is papa. I knew the day I met him that he was SO good for my mom. He has cared for, looked after, and treated me well, much like a daughter. He is an amazing papa to my daughter.

Most importantly is the man my daughter calls, "dada". (She just said it 2 days ago!) He works so hard, is the funny man, and loves so unconditionally. I love this man for everything he is!

 
I know there are many more to thank but, these are the main dad's I must thank! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment