Monday, June 16, 2014

Bountiful Basket (June 14th)

Okay, so Saturday was a super busy day as you already know! I was just barely able to go through my bountiful basket. I purchased a conventional basket and I forgot which add on (whoops! Something with herbs and veggies.) My total was $26.



From my conventional basket:
1 pineapple
1 bag of green grapes
7 bananas
6 oz of blueberries
4 oranges
3 avacados
4 tomatoes
13 small potatoes
1 head of lettuce
4 zucchini 
1 head of some leafy green

My add on (for $8.50):
2 zucchini
1 yellow squash
2 orange bell peppers
8 oz of mushrooms
1 large red onion
2 small white onions
1 garlic head
1 bunch of parsley
3 bunches of herbs (mint, thyme, ?)

Needless to say, I am excited about this weeks turnout! For the amount of what I got, it's so worth the $26 and the quality looks great! I already used 2 of my avacados yesterday to make guacamole. It was yummy! Anyone care to share? Or any ideas how to use it all up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment