Sunday, May 4, 2014

My New Life

My life isn't completely new, but I haven't written a thing since I've returned to work. Life has been busy, but I've been able to balance it out... Most of the time. There is not much to put on here... Baby girl is 5 months old today! She is as curious as ever! She is very wiggly and drooly. She has strong legs and can move around a lot more. She is trying really hard to roll from back to front. :) She is growing super fast. Oh, and she is eating solid foods. We've discovered thus far she HATES green beans and as much as she loves carrots, they do not sit well with her. She has done super well with rice cereal, peas, and squash. During spring break, Josh and I began The Flat Belly Diet. For those of you that have been in my life for awhile, it's the diet my mom and I did in 2010 but that I stopped doing because I got busy. My mom on the other hand lost tons of weight. In 2 weeks, Josh lost 16 lbs and I lost 8.5 lbs. this tells us we were eating way more than needed! I can tell there is a weight-loss change in Josh. He is very proud of himself and the hard work he is putting forth. The last thing, but pretty important none the less, is that I got hired on at a different school for next school year. It's a bit bittersweet because I've been at my current school for 3 years but, it's time for me to be closer to home. This puts me drastically closer to home and most importantly closer to my sweet baby girl. I am scared and nervous but, I know it's for the best. I think that is all I have for now. I'll talk more in about 6 weeks when school is out for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment