Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Summer Plans 2014

As the school year is winding down and summer is beginning, I am thinking about what we will do this summer.

I know my plans haven't normally worked in the past, but it is worth a try.

I want to set some sort of routine... Everyone has some sort of adventurous week planned and I think it would be fun to plan to do something outside of the house.

For example:

Library Monday- Go to the Library every Monday.
Temple Tuesday- Go to the Temple and walk the grounds.
Window Shopping Wednesday- Go to the store and browse and maybe actually buy something.
Swimming Thursday- Go swimming... somewhere, anywhere (Grandma's, our complex, the rec center, etc.)
Friends Day Friday- Pick a friend and go out or hang out.
Try Something New Saturday- Self explanatory

Of course this may need to be tweaked and all will depend on Baby girl's schedule.

Also, we are planning another trip to Idaho with a stop in Northern Utah.

Another week long vacation may be in the works. It's up in the air so I will let you know when it is definite.

No comments:

Post a Comment