Tuesday, July 26, 2011

25th Birthday!

This is sad that I am already planning my 25th birthday on the day of my 24th birthday, but I am working all day today and that to me is just sad, so I am planning my birthday for next year.

I will have breakfast in bed, even if I have to get up to fix it and then hop back into bed to enjoy it. :)

I will get a mani-pedi with a few of my girls.

I will at some point get dressed up and go out to eat (lunch or dinner) with a few of my girls.

Who knows what else I will do. I may go to the pool, I may go hiking, heck I may go out of town and do something crazy like bungee jumping or zip lining.

All I know is that I will not be working and I will be having a fun and relaxing time.

I am sure I will have more ideas as the day goes on so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope all these things happen next year. Working on your birthday stinks!

    ReplyDelete