Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Part 2

There has been many exciting changes! 

First off, Baby Girl is holding her own bottle for a good chunk of the time and is now eating oatmeal. 


We baked cookies on the 21st. It was a lot of fun with all the kiddos around. The kiddos we're watching a Curious George movie during this quite and rare moment. Josh and I love the seven layered bars that were made!


Christmas week was kind of depressing, I got in my funk as usual and ate many of the baked goods! But Christmas came and Josh was off and I snapped out of it. We spent Christmas morning at home opening presents, then taking naps, baking potatoes, finally heading to Kyla's for Christmas dinner. I'll make a separate post for Christmas as the pictures were taken on the actual camera. 


Then this week, we've been working on rearranging/organizing the rooms. We started with the living room! There is so much more space now, seriously! Then for a late anniversary gift, Josh bought a new bed. It makes us feel like grown-ups! Then we got a hand-me-down kitchen table that actually fits the size of our family. 



I'm just busy trying to get done as much as I can before school starts back up in 5 days.

Last but not least, Josh's birthday was today. He had to work so we didn't do anything super special but, he got a few cards and a small gift. 

New Year's plans are to hang out with family! I'll probably make a separate post as well!

I hope your days off are just as productive! I also hope you have a happy and safe last 2 days in December/2015! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment