Saturday, February 28, 2015

Jan./Feb.

So much, yet so little has happened. 

We were all sick for weeks, literally. I got sick between Christmas and New Year's and I really didn't get better until just after President's Day Weekend. The worst of it was over Martin Luther King Jr. weekend, I actually missed a day school even with the longer weekend. Baby girl was sick not quite as long and as for Josh, his sickness left and came back. So this cold season has just been terrible. It's made it so we can't visit some family which really sucks! 

Anyway, we've all been busy! Baby girl has been saying 2 incomplete sentences when she feels she needs too. "I want..." and I totally forgot the other. Lol. Whoops. 

We planted a garden, go to the park and play when we can, and have been trying to eat healthier. It's not working that well because when pregnant, I can handle only what I can handle. Which is sweet stuff and carbs... Seriously annoying! 


Anyway, Josh and I have been busy with church callings, work, and just balancing life. We both have been working a lot. Josh just found out he will be moving to a different shift which will be really good for everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment