Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Whoops!

So, it has been a very long time since I've updated the family blog. As you can see from my April Fool's post (made in July) I was trying to keep a memory of all the things I was craving and the changes that happened within the pregnancy. I did a pretty good job... until May came... a.k.a. the last month of school. As of today I am 21 weeks pregnant! I did miss a lot of time. I had school, then a bunch of time to just rest up from all the fatigue I felt, then we went on vacation, and then my sleep schedule getting all out of whack, and throwing a pity party, and then pulling it together and getting caught up on things like laundry, cleaning, name changing and who knows what else?!? I have been pretty busy the last week... I guess I should use my husband's phone and some relaxing time to do my monthly updates! (Hopefully there are no typos because I am using my hubby's phone and if there are, I apologize.)

No comments:

Post a Comment