Wednesday, July 24, 2013

May & June

There is no April pt. 2 in case you were wondering... I already have pregnancy brain which will make teaching in about one month very interesting. As I said earlier, May was a busy month. I was busy with school including cheer. Josh was working as usual, still loving his job and working a new shift... sort of and working over time every so often. June was hectic. The last days of school were very busy. I literally got sick on the very last day of school (with no students thank goodness)! It was the first time my nausea actually got to me. I mean I gag a lot, but not much comes from it. Once school was done, I just rested until I had to get busy. Josh was busy. One of his co-workers was expecting twins around the time of our vacation so he was sweating wondering if we would still be able to go. Things sometimes are not always made clear until the event actually occurs (which as a person who plans ahead, actually is really annoying). We found out his co-worker's paternity leave would not effect our vacation. We left for Idaho at the end of June. Pictures will come as soon as I get to a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment