Wednesday, July 24, 2013

April Fool's

So Josh and I have exciting news!

As of April 1, Josh and I found out we were pregnant. No, it is not an April Fool's joke. :)

Symptoms during week 4 of my pregnancy were fatigue, insomnia, and bathroom runs.

Symptoms during week 5 of my pregnancy were even more fatigue, aversions to sweets and cheese, craving bell peppers, bloating, growing boobs and butt (at least according to Josh), hot flashes, easily sun-burnt, bathroom runs, and backache.

Symptoms during week 6 of my pregnancy were fatigue, bathroom runs, a bit of dehydration, aversions to sweet potatoes, craving chips and salsa, hot flashes, and my first nose bleed in forever!

Symptoms during week 7 of my pregnancy were fatigue, bathroom runs, hip pain, bloating, aversions to cheese, and coming very close to throwing up on the drive to work one morning.

Symptoms during week 8 of my pregnancy were fatigue, dry skin, bloating, aversions to all meats (my baby is going to be vegetarian! lol) and cheeses, craving anything liquid--smoothies, tomato juice, icees. Our first appointment was this week too. All is healthy!

We are a little scared and very excited for this bundle of joy! We are waiting to share the news with the world until we are past Trimester 1 at the end of May, just because of the busy schedule I have... in case of worst case.

No comments:

Post a Comment