Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fresh Start

Hello all!

So most of you may be wondering why I am starting a whole new blog. It's because my other blog was bombarded with so much emotion, including a lot of sadness. I used it as a venting tool, a way to release stress, and a coping mechanism. It was like an online journal that people could read and follow along with the roller coaster of a life that I was experiencing.

Though I do not mind sharing those thoughts, I feel like I need a fresh blogging start. So much has changed since I first started that blog in December 2008. I've grown and changed so much! I need a happy blog to share with the world. That's not to say I won't be emotional, but I'll save the fun, crafty, innovative, great things for this blog!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment