Sunday, June 11, 2017

School's Out For Summer!

That tune was singing in my head as I said goodbye to work. I always struggle with what to do for the first few weeks once school is out. Now that my little babies are getting older, it is time to focus on a summer schedule for them. In fact, I was inspired by a schedule done by Once Upon A Xanax blogger, Tiffany because I really enjoyed hers. I tweaked it to make it apply to my family. Click here to print.
I also found chore charts I like from this blog here that I have printed off to use for my 2 girls.

If we do not go to Idaho, I have our week planned out: library/park 2 times, swimming 1 time, local orchard 1 time, and a father's day craftivity 1 time. This planning takes too much time seriously, but hopefully it will get better as the summer rolls on. I also have a Family Home Evening that I am planning for Monday evening and getting our house in order. I may be doing too much, but let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment