Monday, August 3, 2015

Summer Vacation Week 8 & 9

Ah! Summer vacation is coming to a close. All 11-month employees are returned to school last Monday to get ready for the new school year. Here in 3 days, I'll be returning to work too! I seriously can not believe it! It's time to actually start thinking about my classroom again, even though my house isn't even ready for baby #2 and coming in 10 days. School starting isn't that far behind with only 14 days remaining. Let's pray I can do it all or get the help I need! :)

 Anyway, this past 2 weeks has me really fatigued so I did very little. I've cleaned a little and rested a lot! Josh has been busy with work and other projects. Little Miss has just been very active, but somewhat accommodating to this mommy needing her rest. Baby Girl is getting me ready for her arrival... I had about 3 hours of contractions Monday night and again yesterday. 

If you're reading this, I'd appreciate a little prayer for me and my family as there is still a lot to do! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment