Saturday, September 6, 2014

First 2 Weeks of School

Oh my goodness!
The first two weeks of school have been fun, overwhelming, and just great. I have a very supportive grade level and my students are super sweet! I have been told, I have one of the best classes in 3rd grade. This school is using programs I have never used before so getting used to the programs have been and will be fun.
The school-wide reading program officially begins on Monday. It seems very overwhelming because there is a lot of pressure to follow this program with fidelity. After doing the lesson plans though, it doesn't seem like it's as hard as everyone describes. Of course, I need to teach it first!

Cookies from the first day of school from our admin. "Be Happy!"
Baby girl has adjusted well. She gets to hang out with grandma all day. She love driving her car, chasing the dogs and cousins, and playing with her toys. Her second tooth has broken through, she can scale herself across the room, crawl super fast, pick up foods with her fingers, and I know there is so much more I am missing. We can not believe how fast she is growing. She will have her doctor's appointment soon so we will learn just how much she has grown. We love this little girl so much!!! She is already 9 months.

Baby Girl 9 months old

Baby Girl feeding herself

My new haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment