Saturday, April 6, 2013

Oct. & Nov. 2012

I decided to merge October and November together because in all honesty, I do not remember much of anything.

I remember being stressed out with work, trying to get acclimated to teaching second grade, and being flexible with every change that occurred. I felt like I was a sinking ship, no joke.

I was very thankful for Josh's family. His mother and sister planned the whole reception. I do not know where I would be in my job without them.

The bridal shower was in November. My roommates were so awesome to put the cute shin-dig together and have it at the house.

I also moved in November. Before I moved, I lived seven minutes from my job. After I moved, I lived a half-hour or longer from my job. They are the cutest apartments ever. I moved into a spacious one-bedroom apartment.

Pictures will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment