Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wow! My Life Seems...

So BORING compared to others when I read their blogs!

How am I doing so far with my summer goals???

Well My list was to:
  • I am going to make my Christmas cards this summer.
  • I will work on some much needed scrapbook pages (haven't touched it in years!)
  • I will do some indexing (which is reading old documents that have been scanned and typing them into computer format)
  • I plan on going to some national parks this summer since I bought a year long pass over spring break.
  • I plan on working out every day (minus Sundays) starting Monday.
  • I plan on helping out with friends and their babies!
  • I plan to find time to volunteer at a food bank or the like.

    So...
  • Christmas cards are done!
  • Have not touched my scrapbooking yet... :/
  • I have indexed... just not a lot since June.
  • I have not even been out of town really except to get my hair done and visit my mom.
  • I did well with working out daily for a little over two weeks. I am really enjoying the *clean* outdoor pool to do laps in! That is not really possible with the lightning lately (but I love the change in weather!).
  • I have helped a little but not really with my friends and their babies.
  • I have not volunteered anywhere yet.


  • Where is my summer going?!?
    Oh, I know... Hanging out with my boo and taking some time to relax.



    Josh & I at a 51's Game!

    Cosmic Bowling Scores... Round two was crazy close. I was in the lead as you can see... by frame 8 & 9 we were tied and then he took the lead in frame 10.

    I'll put 4th of July photos up in another post. :)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment