Wednesday, June 20, 2012

How am I doing?!?

Well My list was to:
  • I am going to make my Christmas cards this summer.
  • I will work on some much needed scrapbook pages (haven't touched it in years!)
  • I will do some indexing (which is reading old documents that have been scanned and typing them into computer format)
  • I plan on going to some national parks this summer since I bought a year long pass over spring break.
  • I plan on working out every day (minus Sundays) starting Monday.
  • I plan on helping out with friends and their babies!
  • I plan to find time to volunteer at a food bank or the like.


  • I will be making Christmas cards this Friday night at a card making party!
    I have done about 7 hours of indexing so far.
    I have worked out 1 day so far. :(


    Not doing so well I guess... :/

    I've been hanging out with the boyfriend. :)
    I've been hanging out with the boyfriend's family.
    I've been doing church activities.
    I've been working at the library.

    Now to fit my list in between all of that!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment