Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's May?!?

WOW!!!

Where is the time going????

Well, let me update you...

Life has been good. Life has been crazy. Life has been crazy good!

There are four weeks left in school. I will miss it greatly, but breaks are needed too!

I will be moving to second grade next year. I will miss teaching my fourth grade students, but I think my personality is much better suited for 2nd graders. :)

I have been dating. :) I am happy at this moment. I shall see where it goes!

I went to Zion National Park over spring break... about killed myself!

I went to Salt Lake City last weekend and had a very spiritual/personal experience.

I think that is about it. Life is good. I am so blessed in this life that I am living and I could not be happier! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment