Monday, November 14, 2011

Blessings

I have no idea what is going on lately... Last November was a weird month for me out of the whole year. This year, I am trying to battle my "November Blues" before it gets the best of me. I am letting many things get to me that I should not. Last year, and the year before, I had good reasons, but not so much this year. Anyways, so I decided to do an old trick and think of all the many blessings I have.
  1. I have amazing roommates!
  2. I still keep in contact with great friends from HS.
  3. I have amazing mentors and friends who I am sure I bug from time to time, but still love me anyway.
  4. I am in a much better place with my relationship with God.
  5. My job  :)
I would also include being single, but I am kind of annoyed that I am single. I needed to be single for a while because there were many things that I need to work on. I needed to find a better, happier me. Now that I am there, I am not sure how to go about this being single except to enjoy every moment I can and to do things only single people, without kids, can do. There are some perks, no doubt about it!I do miss being in a relationship though... :/

Anyway, it is late. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment